From:  Bob & Cecelia[SMTP:n3lym@amsat.org]
Sent:  Wednesday, April 22, 1998 9:09 AM
To:  Alan Flippen (E-mail); Jim KD4ZOT Stallings (E-mail); Brian Cloud (E-mail)
Subject:  Hey! A live one!

Here's a patch for your list: Ron Cox writes:

Bob

Yes I worked at Project Delta during my undergraduate years
at the Univ. of Delaware in the mid to late 70's.  (Boy that was
a long time ago!).  I have lived in Colorado since graduation in '80.
Worked many years as a developer and manager at Bell Labs, Amdahl,
and US West.  Left corporate life in '95 and started an ISP in
Colorado.
That's where I am now.  Would love to hear where the other folks from
Project Delta are.  The only name I remember is Ed Boas.  I think he
was like a project manager or something.

Look forward to hearing back.

Ron Cox                            OnRamp Communications, Inc.
ron@orci.com                       1430 Larimer Street, Suite 320
(303) 534-3131                     Denver, CO 80202
                                   FAX: (303) 573-9320
                                   http://www.orci.com