RE: Project DELTA

I'm sorry Jim, Bob's been in New Mexico doing a server install.  He'll get back
to you soon, I promise!

He did get all excited when he heard you'd been located.  I think it's been so
long since those days only a few folks really "stick" in the mind.  Seems
you're one of them.

Do you know the whereabouts of any folks?  I can send you the e-mail address
list I've so far compiled; we also have the Alan Flippen "Unofficial Delta
History", all revised so no one's feelings are hurt (like Ed Jones, whom we
haven't located yet.)

Cecelia Mader