RE: Project DELTA

I ogled the web site... Great!  I love the search engine page.  I think you
forgot one we use a great deal; http://www.ualr.edu/~hamradio
/callsign.html Also, if I may criticize, it's DEC- Digital Equipment Corp.
that does Alta Vista.  Due to the impending takeover by compac, we're testy
about our identity, or future lack thereof!

I'm not sure how much longer our web page is welcome at UDEL... I must admit to
thinking it's a groovy idea to have the DELTA site at UDEL.

Cecelia