RE: Project Delta

Hi Marshall,

Clark's e-mail was great, wasn't it. Clark was involved in Delta a few years
before me and it was interesting to get a glimpse of some of the early Delta
history. I've actually heard from many other Delta folks, some who are long
lost friends, and some, like your sons, who I have never actually met. It's
been a great deal of fun to hear their stories and memories from that time.

This effort all got started when I received an e-mail from Rich Thomson,
another Delta alumni and an old friend. He said, hey, we should have a Delta
reunion. I started trying to track down folks, and then my wife started
tracking down folks, and then all the great memories... it's just mushroomed...
wow!

Like Clark, I owe all my success in the computer business to the opportunities
opened up to for me by Delta. The Delta experience really changed my life. I
feel a great debt of gratitude to an organization that has long since been
forgotten and I am hoping to preserve some of that Delta history before it is
all lost forever.

Anyway, we live in South Philadelphia. If you are nearby, I'd love to get
together and see what kind of great stuff you have in those attic files.

Hope to hear from you again soon... regards for now...

Bob (and Cecelia) Mader
910 S. Bodine St.
Philadelphia, PA 19147
215-336-1117