RE: History Speaks, Volume 84: Bob Mader

Very good on the synopsis... here are some of our vital stats...

Been married now for 9 years to Cecelia. We have four cats (My Friend, Sharpie,
Spiro, and Simqu). Own rowhouse in South Philly. Hobbies (other than the
obvious)... ham radio, brewing beer, working on the house. Address for sending
postcards from tropical resorts: 910 S. Bodine St., Phila, PA 19147. Phone
number is 215-336-1117... call us when you are in the area...

We've gotta do the reunion. Let me know who else you dig in your surfing. I'll
have to scan in the history paper. It's about 20 pages of tiny print.

Bob