Re: Project DELTA

Yes I am, but who are you? Don't recognize your name as any of the "guys or
gals" who worked for & with me. I left U Del in '77, went to Lincoln U in a
computer management capacity. Retired in '88.  Doing volunteer work to make
myself useful to society & am getting old. Have a box of "stuff" in my attic &
a mind full of memories. Gave some memorabelia to several of the "boys" -(now
very mature adults!) when they left for college. Can advise you if
appropriate.
Teresa Green