Project DELTA -Reply

Was Project Delta at the University of Delaware back in the late 70's early
80's?  If it was, I am your Dave Wiley.  If it wasn't, then I don't think I am.
We used PDP etc...

Dave Wiley
Sr. Systems Engineer
USAIRways Project / The SABRE Group
PHL - (610) 362-7940
DFW - (817) 963-1476

>>> Bob & Cecelia <n3lym@amsat.org> 04/13/98 07:16pm >>>
Hi,

Is this the same Dave Wiley who once who worked at Project Delta?
If that's you, please respond with what you've been up to and your
current vital stats. I'm trying to update the Delta alumni list. I'm
also hoping to put together a Project Delta alumni web page including
various pictures and writings as well as a PDP-11 emulator running
RSTS/E. If you still have any Delta memorabilia, pictures, or backup
tapes (I can read them!), please let me know!  If you know of any
deltoid e-mail addresses send them along!

Regards,

Bob Mader [1,50]