Re: Project DELTA

I worked at Project Delta from around Winter/Spring 1979 until the end
of Summer 1980.  I think my account was [1,58] when I left.  Here are
some of my stats:

Concord High School, 1980.
Sc.B., Electrical Engineering, Brown University, 1984.
M.S., Electrical and Computer Engineering, Carnegie Mellon University, 1986.
Ph.D., Electrical and Computer Engineering, Carnegie Mellon University, 1995.

I have been working as a Research Scientist at Bellcore in Red Bank,
NJ since 1995.

Address/phone:
	[address deleted]
	Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
	(732) [deleted]

Web page:
	ftp://ftp.bellcore.com/pub/world/bss/index.html

					Bruce Siegell
					bss@bellcore.com