RE: Project Delta...

Thanks...I was, of course, more kidding than serious.  I've
found that I have some of the most programming experience
of any of my peers!!!...too bad I'm "wasting" it on a
management position...  :-).

It would be great if your list had our company names and short
job descriptions.  For those of us in the computer industry,
it's always great to have extra contacts.

Ken Polleck
kpolleck@us.ibm.com
Release Manager, PCOMM Development
Network Computing Software Division, IBM RTP
F94A/502, PO Box 12195, RTP, NC  27709
Phone:  (919) 254-0743; Fax:  (919) 254-1190  (Tieline 444); Pager:  (800)
946-4646 PIN:1448511

Bob.Mader@digital.com on 04/23/98 10:32:01 AM
Please respond to n3lym@amsat.org