RE: Project DELTA...

Hi Bob,

It'd be great just to know what everyone is up to these days.  Is Ed Boas
still going strong?  Last I heard he was at Cecil County Community College
in MD or something similar to that.  How about Ed Jones?

It'd be great to see some old code listings if anyone has them.  Still got
COMMUN?

I remember taking a ride in a (yellow?) diesel VW Rabbit that you owned and
bottoming out when going to that shopping plaza w/ the movie theater on
Main St. Newark.  Could that have possibly happened or am I remembering
this wrong?

Maybe people can remember anecdotes that might be good for the page.

Regards,
...eric