RE: Project DELTA...

Bob,

I believe hshartmann@compuserve.com will reach Tom.

Re the "Unofficial History," I'd like a chance to read it over before you
post it ... now that I have a more keen understanding of the libel laws
than I did then. I doubt there's anything in there that would cause
trouble, but I'd just like to be sure. (Incidentally, one cannot libel a
dead person, so anything I might have said about Bob Uffelman can stay in
there.)

I trust from your question that you still have a copy of the thing; if it's
in electronic form, can you send it to me by e-mail so I can look it over?
I don't have one here in the city. At one point I had a huge box of backup
tapes, manuals, printouts of e-mail, etc. from Delta stashed away in my
parents' attic; I have no idea if it's still there, but if it is and I can
get to it, you're welcome to it.

Cheers,
Alan