[University of Delaware Project Delta Alumni Mailing List] Re: Hi

Your email is VERY important to me, but my inbox is protected and is holding the message you sent because your email address is not on my list of approved senders.

If you are not someone trying to sell me a bunch of garbage that I could care less about, please click on the link below. This will take you to a sender verification page. You will only need to do this once and it only takes a few seconds. This will let me add you to my list of approved senders and receive your original email.

The email was received from deltoids@mcws.net and containted the subject of Hi

EMAIL verification: Verify your identity here

Please be aware that if you do not complete sender verification within 3 days, your EMAIL will automatically be deleted.

Thanks in Advance for helping KILL SPAM!
Jim Stallings