Fwd: [utah.forsale] Wanted: PDP minicomputers (DEC)

This message has been forwarded from Usenet.  To reply to the
original author, use the email address from the forwarded message.

   Date:  Wed, 31 Jul 2002 07:49:23 GMT
 Groups:  utah.forsale
   From:  <nospam86@parse.com>
    Org:  Magma Communications Ltd.
Subject:  Wanted:  PDP minicomputers (DEC)
     Id:  <7EM19.4753$V21.63423@news>
========
Hi folks,

I'm looking for Digital Equipment Corporation PDP minicomputers
for a private collection.  I'll pay cash and pay for transportation if you
have one that you'd like to sell.  Please email me with location and price.

I'm specifically looking for the following models:

    PDP-1..7: (any)
    PDP-8's:  (straight), /F, /I, /L, /S
    PDP-9's:  (any)
    PDP-10's: -KA, -KI, -KL
    PDP-11's: /15, /20, /35, /40, /45, /50, /55, /70
    PDP-15

You can tell which ones these are because they'll have a front panel with
lights and switches -- lots of lights and lots of switches :-)  These
machines date from the 1960s through to the 1970s.

I'm also interested in parts, peripherals (like tape drives), software,
documentation, DEC books, etc... related to the above machines.

If you have something that you'd like to trade for instead of cash, please
see my webpages at:

    http://www.parse.com/~pdp8/spares.html      (spare modules)
    http://www.parse.com/~pdp8/books.html       (inventory of PDP-books)

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
=RK

P.S. If you are a collector like me, please send me an email, telling me what
you are looking for (only DEC stuff), and your location, as sometimes I get
offers for equipment that I already have, and it would be a shame to see it
get thrown out instead of going to a good home!
==
Robert Krten -- email my initials at parse dot com