Fwd: George Robbins

----- Forwarded message from "Robert E. Seastrom" <rs@seastrom.com> -----
    Date: 30 Apr 2002 00:39:24 -0400
    From: "Robert E. Seastrom" <rs@seastrom.com>
 Subject: George Robbins
      To: n3lym@amsat.org, jim@mcws.net

Hello,

In case you have not received this news via other channels, I regret
to inform you of the passing of George Robbins, an alum of Project
Delta.  Funeral is tomorrow (Tuesday) and private at the request of
his family.  Further information may be found at:

http://www.netaxs.com/grr-memorial

Would you please be so kind as to forward this sad announcement to the
"deltoids" mailing list?

I was a user of Project Delta as a fifth and sixth grader at
Wilmington Friends in '78-'80.  Didn't meet George until years later,
and we were both amused to discover this common thread of history.

George was a wonderful friend and will be sorely missed by all who
were privileged to know him.

                                        ---Rob

----- End forwarded message -----