Re: Greetings

At 04:29 PM 12/8/01 -0500, James D. Stallings wrote:
>Hello Alan!!  Hope you have been well and not too busy!!

I've been well, yes, but also busy. As you can imagine the last couple of
months have been quite hectic at work -- all our business plans are pretty
much out of date post-Sept. 11 and we have had to regroup. Otherwise not
much new except that we moved in July from the West Village to Hell's
Kitchen. Doubled our space for not much more money, which we're quite happy
about.

Best wishes to all.

Cheers,
Alan