Re: Pictures

***
Do not read if tamper-resistant file header has been broken. Do not operate heavy equipment or machinery for at least 6 hours after reading. See your doctor if conditions become worse or persist for more than 3 days. Test on a small group of neurons prior to using on entire brain. Local restrictions may apply. Not applicable in Ohio, Delaware or any other state which regulates monitor phosphorous coating facilities or practices. Message word count may vary. The included text was typed by weight, not volume. Some settling of contents may have occurred during editing. Opinions quoted do not include tax or dealer prep.
***

Chris,

How dare you forget !!!!

A demand and immediate impeachment preceding against you !!!!

So by the by ... how goes life?

At 11:41 PM 10/5/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Sorry for not posting recently, I've just created a Geocities web site.
>Applogies for simplicity, but it does
>have a current picture of myself, my wife, and kids.
>Chris Brown
>
>Embarassing PS:
>
>I forgot to include URL in prior message:
>www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/3637

IMPORTANT NOTICES :
- This e-mail is made of 100% recycled bytes.
- This e-mail is ozone friendly.
- Any use of this e-mail, in any manner whatsoever, will increase the amount of disorder in the universe. Although no liability is implied herein, the consumer is warned that this process will ultimately lead to the heat death of the universe.
- The entire physical universe, including this e-mail, may one day collapse back into an infinitesimally small space. Should another universe subsequently re-emerge, the existence of this product in that universe cannot be guaranteed.
- Some quantum physics theories suggest that when the consumer is not directly observing this e-mail, it may cease to exist or will exist only in a vague and undetermined state.

Brian B. Cloud
LAN/WAN Management - DIVA EAST

1019 W. 9th Avenue
Suite "F"