Re: Internet mail is working!

Another thing Guys!!

You can send your programs via EMAIl to your account.  This is the REAL EASY
way.  If you have source, simply send it to your account on the sim.  It will be
stored in the MESSAG.TXT, so you can use teco to edit and save your BASIC
program!

Thanks Alan and Gary!!

--

 73 de KD4ZOT, Jim Stallings            email: jim@microconcepts.net