RE: How are you creating accounts on RSTS

That's how I noticed that 1,32 and 1,44 were missing entries in $ACCT.SYS -
I ran WHOIS and compared the results to $MONEY.  I guess I'll try to use
REACT to add myself.  Anybody know who 1,32 is?  Despite it being the first
four letters of my last name, the only command I remember is 'T'.  It would
probably be nice to sort $ACCT.SYS, but that sounds like a job for Rich...

_emt