RE: How are you creating accounts on RSTS

Hey everyone,

$ACCT.SYS doesn't really have anything to do with the MFD, as far as I can
tell. It seems to just be an ASCII text file with the following fields:

Proj%,Prog%,Pswd$,Quota,Clustersize%,Name$

I believe REACT simply writes this stuff into it directly; I know you can
simply read from it with INPUT statements that grab all the variables.

Those of you whose accounts aren't in there could probably put them in with
TECO, assuming you still remember how to use TECO ...

Cheers,
Alan