RE: RSTS/E Installed for Win95

Gary,

Yes, let's do that... also, Chuck has a number of BASIC programs from
AI DuPont, many of which were left over from Delta. It might be nice to
throw some of those sources out on the RM03 image. Any of you other
Deltoids got any electronic copies of Delta sources?

When you are ready to plop it on the web site, just send it to me in a
zip file or you can ftp it. Also, did you guys send Supnik mail so that
he can fix the official version of his simulator?

Bob