Re: Do you recognize me

Why is it, I ponder, that I am not discussed in greater detail here?
For surely, I was the center of Delta during my tenure there, yet,
oddly, my name is not mentioned in conjunction with the lesser gods.  At
first, I simply assumed this was in deference to me, but now I wonder.
Almost no one has joined the group and asked "Yes, but what is Kendall
up to?"  How could these people forget?  Has time diminished their
memories of my glory?  Perhaps now, as then, the aura of silence and awe
still pervades.

I have learned over time, that in spite of what other say, I am
fallible. Yes, shock I know.  For instance, I now use a compiler and
syntax checker, yea, even the spell checker in this software. No longer
do I simply dictate code from memory.  I have even, brace yourselves,
debugged my own code, and found minor imperfections.

Time does show that we are all human, some lesser, some greater, but
human none the less.

I will grant, that you are all simply waiting once again for me to step
forward and reclaim my rightful place in glory.

No, please, don't argue, it only debases yourself.  My memories are
clear on this matter.