Re: Anyone know where Karl Frazier is?

An interesting question, Phil.  I have been wondering the same thing.
Are you sure of the spelling of his last name?  If so, we can probably
find his parent's home in DE and get in touch that way.  (I recall his
last name as Fraser, but that doesn't mean much!)  I don't know what
happened to him after he went into the Navy (Signal Corp, I believe).
If we can get in touch with him, we'll certainly invite him to the
reunion!
--
                                               Rich Thomson
                                               rthomson@ptc.com