Re: As I remember things

In article <B16E5662-13338A@157.57.6.88> ,
    "Ed Tecot" <tecot@cs.stanford.edu>  writes:
> Speaking of which, can we put this "unofficial history" up on the Web site?

It was in MS Word format, which I saved out as HTML and sent back to
Alan.  There were a couple of things he couldn't remember (like what
^V was), that I think he would like to fix in light of recent
conversations.  Presumably after that, we're just waiting for where
the "official" web site is going to be?  Jim, are you making an area,
or is Bob?
--
                                               Rich Thomson
                                               rthomson@ptc.com