Re: terminal driver hacks

^R was "retype the current line." DELTA invented it for, I believe, RSTS
V06V (the "virtual terminal handler" version that Dan Grim, Eric Nystrom
etc. did); DEC adopted it for either V06C or V7.0.

I believe I invented and coded ^V, but I'm damned if I can recall what it
was. I should get a chance to go through my DELTA attic in a couple of
weeks, and I know it's recorded somewhere in there, so I'll let you know.

As for scope rubouts, I think DEC may also have adopted them a couple of
versions of RSTS later than we did.

I think there was also a ^T, but I don't remember if it was ours or DEC's.

More in a week or two, maybe ...

Cheers,
Alan