Project DELTA

Wow, it's great to see so many familiar names coming across my inbox!  I'll
have to dig through my boxes o' stuff to see what sort of DELTA goodies I
can find.  I've been collecting vintage computer hardware (anybody have a
TU56 or IBM 5100 laying around?) so vintage computer discussions will be way
cool as well.

I've got an awful lot of good memories of my time at DELTA and kept in touch
(sorta) with a couple folks.  In fact, I ran into Ed Jones at Internet World
in December, he's working trade shows for Oracle.

-- Tony Eros, DELTA '75-80 (or was it 81?)
   Digital Equipment Corporation