Re: Joyce Quesenberry

Joyce was originally from West Virginia (I remember this because part of my
family is from there too). Possibly from the town of Princeton, W.V., or
somewhere close to there, though my memory is more shaky on that point.
Still, there's a good chance any Quesenberries in southern West Virginia are
related to her, if anyone wants to do some detective work ...

Cheers,
Alan